There are many things you might already know about me. From my love of books, cats, do-good organizations, and the great outdoors. But there are a few other things you might not know, so I thought I would share with you ten random facts about me! I hope you enjoy getting to know me a little bit more.
What do we have in common?
pc: Everglow Photography
1. I love to sing and it's pretty normal for me to bust out in song wherever I am, but I am terrified of doing Karaoke.
2. I am of the wonderful 10% of the population that is left-handed. I think left-handed people are the only ones who really care or notice what hand people are dominant in, but we reach instant BFF status when we find other left-handed folks in the wild. I'm pretty sure I got myself out of a ticket once, all because I noticed the officer was left-handed. For all my fellow southpaws out there, a left-handed high five to you!!
3. Just to clarify #2, I have only been pulled over once and it was only because of a burnt-out headlight. I've never gotten a ticket...knock on wood.
4. When I was 14 I was in a Miss Teen of America pageant. It was an interesting experience, but one pageant was enough for me to resolve pageant life wasn't really for me.
5. I am terrified of thunderstorms.
6. When I meet people, my mind often thinks of who they remind me of whether it's a celebrity look-alike or someone I know. I can convince just about anyone that the waiter who just filled our glasses looks like Freddie Prinze Jr's brother if Freddie Prinze Jr had a brother.
7. Currently, on my bucket list is ride in a hot air balloon.
8. When I was in high school, I almost joined the golf team simply because there wasn't a woman's team. However, my attempt at gender equality failed because my skill at the sport is -100. Bluntly, I sucked.
9. I used to be conscious of my smile. My top teeth had a big gap in the middle and they were crooked. But I loved talking, smiling, and laughing too much I eventually forgot to care. I learned to love my imperfections and admired how unique it made me. My smile was mine. Eventually, as I grew older my gap filled in. My smile is my favorite physical trait of myself.
10. I still ride the same bicycle I got on my 13th birthday. Anyone got an adult bike for sale?
Well, that was fun, lets do it again!