There are many things you might already know about me. From my love of books, cats, do-good organizations, and the great outdoors. But there are a few other things you might not know, so I thought I would share with you ten random facts about me! I hope you enjoy getting to know me a little bit more, what do we have in common?
pc: Everglow Photography
1. I love to sing and it's pretty normal for me to bust out in song wherever I am, but I am terrified of doing Karaoke.
2. I am of the wonderful 10% of the population that is left handed. I think left handed people are the only ones who really care or notice what hand people are dominant in, but we reach instant bff status when we find other left handed folks. I'm pretty sure I got myself out of a ticket once, all because I noticed the officer was left handed. For all my fellow southpaws out there, a left-handed high five for you!!
3. Just to clarify #2, I have only been pulled over once and it was only because of a burnt out head light. I've never gotten a ticket...knock on wood.
4. When I was 14 I was in a Miss Teen of America pageant. It was an interesting experience, but I resolved pageant life wasn't really for me.
5. I am terrified of thunderstorms.
6. When I meet people, my mind often thinks of who they remind me of whether it's a celebrity look alike or someone I know. I can convince just about anyone that the waiter who just filled our glasses looks like Freddie Prinze Jr's brother if Freddie Prinze Jr had a brother.
7. Currently on my bucket list, ride in a hot air balloon.
8. When I was in high school, I almost joined the golf team simply because there wasn't a woman's team. However, my attempt at gender equality failed because my skill at the sport is -100. Bluntly, I sucked.
9. I used to be conscious of my smile. My top teeth had a big gap in the middle and they were crooked. But I loved talking, smiling, and laughing too much I eventually forgot to care. I learned to love my imperfections and admired how unique it made me. My smile was mine. Eventually, as I grew older my gap filled in. My smile is my favorite physical trait of myself.
10. I still ride the same bicycle I got on my 13th birthday. Anyone got an adult bike for sale?
Well that was fun, lets do it again sometime!